Tuesday, October 23, 2012

thank you

I had two people tell me yesterday Thank you when I told them we had adopted Vahnya and were going to adopt Sebastian.One was a lady at the dentist the other a lady at Amelia's school. 
  It feels strange to me for them to say thank you to me, congrats  yes but thank you just felt strange. We are the ones to be thankful  we will get the joy of having this boy in our family. I will get the privilege to be his Mommy. God is giving us this wonderful blessing as he has with all of our children. So Don't thank me,  Thank him!

1 comment:

  1. I think the sentiment behind the thank you's is that there are so many of us who cannot adopt because of various reasons, our hearts break for all the precious ones who need and deserve love, we wish we could rescue them, but since we cannot, we are thankful to those are are able to! But you are also correct that you are extremely blessed to become his mama!

    ReplyDelete