Friday, December 7, 2012
Dossier done
We have our Dossier all done just waiting for the I-800a from USCIS but everything else is done. We are getting it all notarized tomorrow then we will send it to be apostilled and scan it in to send to our agency so it can be translated. Maybe it will speed up things for us a little so that when we get the I-800a we can just send that and the rest will already be done.
We need $500 for the Hague overview certificate and $975 to send to the USCIS we can't use the money in our FSP because we don't get that until we get our first travel date. So if you could donate to help us out it would be so great:)
you can donate by using the chip in on the side also you could order butterfly clips from us too if you would rather do that.
it all helps. THANKS SO MUCH!
Add $80 to that I forgot about the apostille fees for the Dossier documents. :(
closer little boy closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment