By Mike Nine
I just wanted to let everyone know that we still need about $$8,784.13 until we are fully funded to bring our boys home... We have saved and raised $6,800 from donations, garage sales, fundraisers and money that we have set aside each week. So we need your help to raise the last $$8,784.13. Anything you can give helps whether it is $5 or $1,000 every little bit helps. And just think you are helping to bring these 2 little boys who have never know what it is like to be loved my a dad, mom, brothers, sisters, grandparents, aunts/uncles and cousins home to that unconditional love...
I know some of you don't understand why we would travel to Bulgaria to adopt 2 boys with Down Syndrome and severely delayed.. I don't completely understand it either but I do know God spoke to Katrina and I to step out in faith and take these two boys that were given up by their parents because they were different. But God doesn't see them any differently than he sees us and he loves them just like he loves you and I.
They are my boys no matter what their physical issues are and I love them with all of my heart just like my other 8 kids.... They are going to be a blessing in our lives and God is going to use them to touch people just like he has used Vahnya and Livy..
Who would have thought that when Katrina and I got married 22 years that God had this wonderful plan in place for our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment