Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Sebastian baby I am missing you today.
 Not sure if it is because three of my mommy friends are in your country right now and I have been seeing their pictures of them with their boys.
Or if it is because your Aunt Christy just had a baby that I got to sit and hold for over an hour yesterdsy . 
Or  if it is because I had four babies to take care of in my childcare today that all wanted me at the same time. Or if it is because we went to our Down Syndrome play group tonight and met some new babies.
Or if it is because the Lord is keeping the desire to be your mommy strong in my heart so I can bond with you in this way.
What ever the reason is I am missing you today. I am wishing I could hold you in my arms and let you feel how much I love you. Soon Baby Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment