Expenses Paid up to now
$425 homestudy update
$25 RR application fee
$3500 agency AAC application fee
$40 FBI finger prints taken
$36 FBI background check
$40 to apostille documents
$31 in all for shipping for documents, checks, ect.
$55 online 2 hour class for special needs.
$20 Amanda fingerprints
$40 medicals copay for Mike and I
$16 FBI letters to be apostilled
$18 shipping for FBI letters
$975 USCIS
$90 apostille of dossier documents
Total already paid $5,311.00
Expenses before first trip still need to be paid.
$500 Hague certificate
$5000 first program fee to agency AAC has to be sent when Dossier is sent.
Total needs to be paid before 1st trip $5,500.00
This is where I will stop for now I would like to work on the first expenses first and then we will move on to the others.That way it will not feel so overwhelming.
If there is anyone out there that needs to make a tax deductible donation for this years taxes you can do that by donating to our adoption. You will get a tax receipt from Reece's Rainbow to to claim it,I know some of you wait until the end
of the year to make your donations, please think about donating to our adoption and help us bring our baby boy home, Here is where you can donate
http://reecesrainbow.org/48525/sponsornine-2
http://reecesrainbow.org/48525/sponsornine-2
No comments:
Post a Comment