I MISS YOU TODAY !
Dear little treasure, little boy that we have named Sebastian,little love that I have never met, never held, never felt your sweet cheeks on my lips,never felt you little fingers around mine,never heard your cry or giggles.
I MISS YOU TODAY!
Sweet little treasure I know that people who have never adopted will not understand this but I love you! I love you just as I loved my other children as I felt them growing inside of me. You are not growing inside of me but it does not make you any less mine or any less real.
I MISS YOU TODAY!
You are growing older and older each day. When I meet you you will not be that little baby that has just learned to hold his self up I see in the pictures and videos. You my be crawling or even walking by the time I meet you. I am sad that I will miss that part of your life.
I MISS YOU TODAY!
Little treasure it is the first time I have felt this for you and it is a good thing it means my Mommy's heart is bonding with you, even from so far away you are mine and one day I will hold you and kiss you and never let you go .I love you my little treasure boy!!!!!
I can't wait for the day that I no longer have to miss you.
So sweet. So true!
ReplyDelete